Thursday, November 21, 2013

Inventory: Supers RPG Settings - Lowell Francis

"

Inventory: Supers RPG Settings

I really enjoy superhero games- after fantasy, they’re probably my second favorite to run. Over the years I’ve seen a lot of games systems come and go. Personally, I’ve settled on Mutants and Masterminds 2e as my go to system- but among our group there’s still a strong contingent holding out for Champions. I’ve been interested in the ways supers as a concept gets applied to gaming. Certainly the earliest games had some interesting tensions between the desire to be able to emulate existing comics and the desire to write their own stories. If you look at the covers and art to some of those books you can see a number of palette-swapped versions of classic characters."


4.5 out of 5

http://ageofravens.blogspot.com.au/2011/08/inventory-supers-rpg-settings.html?showComment=1385001509556#c7257814913840041216

0 comments: