Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cities of Steel: Superhero Urban Sourcebooks - Lowell Francis

Cities of Steel: Superhero Urban Sourcebooks

"So I've put together a list of superhero rpg cities with individually published treatments. I focused on dedicated sourcebooks over cities presented in a corebook or as part of a supplement (in most cases). I started with an easy fifteen. 

1. Hazard IPSP / ISIS Official Map 7 
I may be stretching the definition pretty far, but this was- I believe the first city/setting/location sourcebook for a superhero rpg. Superhero 2044 may have been an unplayable game, but I think it speaks for my enthusiasm that I remember playing it with some joy (until V&V 1e came along). I picked this supplement out when it came out and remember there being a kind of high tech island city of some kind. My memory's fuzzy on that- but it was the only supplement produced for the game so I had to have it and use it. I recall trying to combine that with the urban patrol rules given in the main book. "


5 out of 5

http://ageofravens.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/cities-of-steel-superhero-urban.html

0 comments: