Friday, October 25, 2013

History of Superhero RPGs Part One 1978-1982 - Lowell Francis

"SECRET ORIGINS Over the decades I’ve run serious and extended campaigns in a half-dozen superhero systems. This weekend I pulled together all of the core books I had for different superhero games. I ended up with twenty-eight: from Aberrant to Wild Talents. And that’s just hard copies- I have many more in electronic format. And that’s just core books not the secondary material: citybooks, villain books, modules, alternate settings, WW2 books, power guides, and so on. Honestly if you told me I couldn’t run Fantasy games anymore, I’d turn to superheroes. I’ve done some of my favorite work in that genre- exploring themes and ideas more concretely than in many other games." 4.5 out of 5 http://ageofravens.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/history-of-superhero-rpgs-part-one-1978.html

0 comments: