Friday, April 19, 2013

The Wizard Finds His Path: An Interview with - Richard Lee Byers

"Since December, I’ve had three novels come out. I’ll impose on everyone’s patience by plugging all three. Blind God’s Bluff (Night Shade Books) is an urban fantasy novel about a small-time gambler who lands in a poker tournament for supernatural creatures. He soon discovers it’s a game played both at and away from the table, and magic and murder are standard tactics. Prophet of the Dead (Wizards of the Coast) is my new Forgotten Realms sword-and-sorcery novel featuring my mercenary company the Brotherhood of the Griffon. Pathfinder Tales: Called to Darkness (Paizo) is another heroic fantasy and my first set in the Pathfinder universe. It’s a homage of sorts to Edgar Rice Burroughs." 4 out of 5 http://seanhtaylor.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/the-wizard-finds-his-path-interview.html

0 comments: