Friday, January 25, 2013

Paid By the Weird Guest Post - Sommer Marsden

"Is there a character or story that's stuck in your head and won't leave, from either your work or someone else's? Ellis Bach, my werewolf extraordinaire, took a hell of a long time to vacate my brain after I finished the Big Bad/Long Lost books. And my zombie exterminators hang out and crop up to talk to me from time to time. So much so that I plan to write book #4 this year. As for other book characters, I must say I adore the whole crew in Janet Evanovich's books. I've been reading them so long they feel like family when I crack the current novel open. Repairman Jack from F. Paul Wilson's books is also a long time, close personal fictional friend of mine. What writers or novels do you consider “must reads”? Janet Evanovich, F. Paul Wilson, Gillian Flynn, Chuck Palahniuk, Stephen King, Richard Kadrey, and more I can't remember!" 4 out of 5 http://paidbytheweird.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/guest-post-sommer-marsden.html

0 comments: