Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Takes Us Behind the Masks From Dynamite - Chris Roberson

"TFAW.com: Since leaving DC, you have a reputation of being selective with your work-for-hire projects. What was the lure of Masks? Chris Roberson: I’ve been a fan of the pulp-era characters since I was a kid in the 1970s. I was the perfect age to be introduced to them during the tail end of the big pulp/retro revival that started in the 1960s and ran through the early ’80s. And as a result, guys in slouch hats and twin 45s have a habit of popping up in my writing from time to time (as early as in Book of Secrets, one of my earliest prose novels, and most recently in the pages of iZombie). Getting the chance to work on the “real deals” was a childhood dream come true." 4 out of 5 http://www.tfaw.com/blog/2012/09/24/chris-roberson-takes-us-behind-the-masks-from-dynamite/

0 comments: