Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Serial Killers Incorporated 1 - Andy Remic

"I think about Callaghan. And I realise with a start: I like him. I like him a lot. I smile at that, aware my needle teeth would frighten small children. Indeed, would terrify large men. And to complement the image, I pull free my skinning razor and unfold it leisurely, marvelling at that simple sliver of honed steel, and at the black metal handle with its archaic etchings. I twist it, this way and that, so it catches the light of the moon… and glance up again at the high apartment and realise that soon – yes soon – we will meet. We have a lot to talk about, and a lot to think about. And finally: a lot to do. But first. First, I must teach Callaghan a lesson." 4 out of 5 http://www.uamag.co.uk/anarchy/Serial%20Killers%20Incorporated_opening%20chapters.pdf

0 comments: