Monday, September 10, 2012

Geek Smash Interview - Arvid Nelson

"Yeah, (laughing) yeah, you feel me? So we were shooting in NYC, we had permits and everything, and it was my job to tell ornery New York pedestrians they couldn’t walk down this street. I was nearly killed once. That was awesome. And then I worked on a Troma film, you know The Toxic Avenger? that was like the polar opposite of the Woody Allen experience. It was like, sleeping in a rat infested warehouse and stuff. We shot it in Poughkeepsie, NY and it was our job to make it look like a post apocalyptic wasteland. Which Poughkeepsie, NY kind of already does. I still feel terrible about this. We took public trash cans and just threw the trash all over the ground. I picked everything up though, I promise. Anyway, that was so much fun that I decided to start writing comics." 3.5 out of 5 http://geeksmash.com/comic-books/news-comic-books/8interview-arvid-nelson12/

0 comments: