Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Q&A with Sci-Fi Writer - Chris Roberson

"Q: Further: Beyond the Threshold blends humor, space opera, and hard science. What stories inspired you to combine elements that are often not brought together in one book? A: My tastes are fairly catholic, in the sense that I like a lot of different kinds of things, and the stories that I tend to enjoy the most are those which combine as many different interests of mine as possible. So it’s only natural that those are the kinds of stories that I tend to write, as well. Most of my work, both in prose and in comics, tends to combine and blend elements of multiple genres and subgenres. As for the decision to include humor in the mix, I guess I just like it when things aren't always quite so serious and dour!" 3.5 out of 5 http://www.kindlepost.com/2012/05/chris-roberson.html

0 comments: