Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Senorita Scorpion - Jon Tuska

" After my recent review of Les Savage’s collection of western stories THE SHADOW IN RENEGADE BASIN, Keith Chapman left a comment about Señorita Scorpion, the aptly named blonde heroine who appeared in one of them. As part of my reply to him, I thought I’d work up a checklist of all of the stories that she was ever in.


This turned out to be a lot more difficult than I’d planned. There may already be such a list, but if so, I couldn’t find one on the Internet. Without a collection of the magazines themselves, and rather than struggle more than I needed to, I went to the source himself, Jon Tuska, who’s been busily editing and packaging Les Savage’s work to various publishers over the years. Here’s his reply:"


4.5 out of 5

http://mysteryfile.com/blog/?p=512

0 comments: